Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Welcoming Troops Home...

I received this video clip in an email today.
It was such a blessing for me to watch this...
even a little bittersweet.
When we leave the base here,
we frequently see signs, big and small,
hung up around town to welcome home

our loved ones that are returning.
It always blesses my heart to see that
and what a wonderful blessing

it must be to them, as well.

This video, too, was a real blessing to see.
I'm sure it blessed the hearts of those troops...
How wonderful it would be if more people
went the 'extra mile' to do something like this!




Or click HERE to leave
and view on another page.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE. THIS IS A TEST TO SEE IF THIS WILL GO THROUGH, SO MUCH TO GET CAUGHT UP ON!!

LOVE THE LORD, LISA

TO BECOME said...

With tears in my eyes, I thank you. There are just so many ways we can say thank you to those who place their lives on the line for us. I thank each one of them and love them for giving to me and my family in this wonderful way. Thank you, connie from Texas

HsKubes said...

Lisa ~ So glad you were able to get through. It's great to hear from you!

Connie ~ Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. They are such a blessing.

~ Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails