Monday, April 30, 2007

An Email from My Daughter...

This evening, I sat down to check my emails
and discovered a surprising email from my daughter.
She is rarely on the computer (needs permission)
but once in a while she will surprise me
with a quick, sweet email.
Apparently, she sent this one
as I was getting baths for the three younger ones
(in addition to doing hair, finger and toe nails,
ears, saying prayers, putting them to bed, etc... phew!).
An hour and a half later (yes, it really took me that long),
I was greeted with this email in my inbox.
I must say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... lol



Hi Mom.
Gramma said to be nice to you, so I didn't go any further....
(please scroll the mouse')



























... can I take credit for the "drawing"? lol
I'm so glad you have a face that's fun to play with!
Oh, and BTW...

I LOVE YOU!

Wanted to tell you you're keen.
And thanks for letting me clean.
I tried to do it without being seen.
And now I'll need on something to lean...

????

...oh, you know what I mean.

Love the weirdest daughter alive,


...Ally







"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine..."
~ Proverbs 17:22a


3 comments:

Karen said...

Hahaha!! what a great sense of humor she has!!
Such a joy, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweetie and such fun! I love the verse she included, "A merry heart..." What a blessing this email was to me!

Shereen said...

lol The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;0) Having a sense of humor makes such a huge difference in a family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails