Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thrift Store Finds...

This weekend mama, the children, and I
stopped into a few thrift stores.
We were excited about our finds.

The children look forward to using this chalkboard...



This lil' toy box caught Carolynne's eye...





I was glad to have found this lil' bench.
The girls have enjoyed using it for a reading bench...



They have enjoyed using this, as well...



I picked this up for the upstairs hall...



This will be put in our reading room, in the corner...

It swivels and the children have enjoyed

using it for reading, too.


I also found a dozen of these cloth napkins...


We were thankful for our finds
and had a lovely time with Gramma.



6 comments:

Paula said...

I wish I could have been "thrifting" with you! :-) It looks like you came upon some wonderful finds. I especially like the toy box and cute little bench.

TO BECOME said...

You really did have some good finds. And I know Gramma had a good time with you all, connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I found you!! You found some way cool things...love the bench and the toybox and the napkins! Hope all is well, I've enjoyed catching up with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO I absolutely LOVE thrift stores!!!! And, soon it will be YARD SALE MANIA!!! I have already been to a few this year and I look forward to lots more :)!!!! Happy for your finds!!!
Mrs. Bowman

Kristi said...

Love the zebra toy chest. That's awesome!! Looks like you found some great finds.

~Kristi

HsKubes said...

Mrs. C ~ It would've been great to have you! I love the bench and was thrilled to have found it. Carolynne spotted the zebra and just couldn't let it go.

Connie ~ We were very thankful for those finds. And, yes, Gramma had a great time and so did we! We are enjoying her visit!

Michelle ~ I'm so glad you found me! *Ü* I wasn't hiding, honest... just been moving around a bit. It was good to hear from you.

Mrs. Bowman ~ I enjoy thrift stores, too! I haven't been able to visit yard sales much so I'm especially thankful when I'm able to work through a thrift store and find a few 'treasures'.

Kristi ~ Carolynne loves the toy box. It's her new best friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails