Tuesday, April 24, 2007

His Word is Alive...



One thing I love about spring
is the ability and allure to be outside...
particularly in the morning
as I spent quiet time with the Lord.
What a delight it is to be surrounded by His creation
as I am surrounded by His Word!

I love how the Lord speaks to us
through His Perfect Word.
His Word is alive!
He allowed a particular verse to stand out today
that really encouraged my heart...

"That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men,
but in the power of God."
~ 1 Corinthians 2:5

He knew just when I would need t
o be encouraged by that Truth!
This really 'hit home' with our situation with Ally
(and other things).
I am so thankful that He is Faithful and Constant
and that He is the Great Comforter and Encourager!


(photo courtesy of allposters)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails