Thursday, July 22, 2010

Searching, Knowing, Doing...



When we're searching the Scriptures diligently,
an amazing thing happens...
we find Truth...
and in it, we find freedom...
freedom from sin, freedom from bondage,
freedom from our own way of thinking,
freedom from blinded eyes...

"And ye shall know the truth,
and the truth shall make you free."
(John 8:32)

The more I read... the more I see...
The more I seek... the more HE shows...

May we not be caught up in certain ways
that we do not see HIS way.

May HE open our eyes
to HIS everlasting Truths always...
may we be willing to see and learn,
change and obey.


"Open thou mine eyes,
that I may behold wondrous things
out of thy law."
Psalm 119:18


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Teach me, O LORD,
the way of thy statutes;

and I shall keep it unto the end.
Give me understanding,
and I shall keep thy law;
yea, I shall observe it
with my whole heart.

Make me to go in the path
of thy commandments;
for therein do I delight.
Incline my heart
unto thy testimonies,

and not to covetousness.
Turn away mine eyes
from beholding vanity;

and quicken thou me in thy way.
Stablish thy word
unto thy servant,

who is devoted to thy fear.
Turn away my reproach
which I fear:

for thy judgments are good.
Behold, I have longed
after thy precepts:

quicken me in thy righteousness.
Let thy mercies come also
unto me, O LORD,

even thy salvation,
according to thy word.

So shall I have
wherewith to answer

him that reproacheth me:
for I trust in thy word.
And take not the word of truth
utterly out of my mouth;
for I have hoped in thy judgments.
So shall I keep thy law continually
for ever and ever.
And I will walk at liberty:
for I seek thy precepts."
Psalm 119:33-45


1 comment:

~~Deby said...

sounds like a wonderful day to me..just seeing the border fence is kind of sobering to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails