Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday's Musings...



We had another very, windy day today.
I had to fetch our recycle bin
from a couple of houses down
and I've had a lawn ornament break
(but should be able to fix it).
Aside from that
(and the howling noise the wind makes),
we are somewhat enjoying the wind.
We haven't been spending much time outdoors, though,
and do look forward to more calming days.

Today we took my mama to dialysis
and spent time cleaning up the house.
The doctor's office returned my call today
with Ally's lab results.
They claimed that all the results came back okay.
This baffled me a bit
and requested that they check with the doctor, again,
regarding her thyroid hormone levels.
I never did hear back from them today, though...
hopefully tomorrow.

Also today, I called and made an appointment, for Ally,
with a holistic heath/alternative medical practitioner.
We will go in a couple of weeks.
Tomorrow we see our 'regular' doctor
to 'touch base' with him.
Then on Wednesday,
Ally is having some nerve testing done.

The Lord knew just what was needed...
the message in the Sunday evening service
was the conviction and encouragement
that I needed so.
He is so Faithful.
We are continuing in fervent prayer
and renewed faith.

"Jesus said unto him,
If thou canst believe,
all things are possible
to him that believeth.
And straightway
the father of the child cried out,
and said with tears,
Lord, I believe;
help thou mine unbelief."
~ Mark 9:23,24




2 comments:

Karen said...

Just to let you know I'm still praying for you all.
Blessings,
Karen

HsKubes said...

Thank you, so much, Karen.
That is such a blessing and encouragement.

~ Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails