Monday, April 9, 2007

Blowing Bubbles and Musical Moments...

Yesterday, Gramma gave the children
a nice surprise after the service...
New bubbles!
Those always go over well in our house.
They were excited
and were thrilled to blow them with Gramma...





The children sure have been enjoying
having my Mama visit...
me too!!

While we were outside blowing bubbles,
Ally was inside practicing piano...


It sure has been a blessing
having Ally pick up piano again.
She has been feeling better
and I know she is enjoying
being able to play more.
I love having the music
fill the house!
And we sure enjoy singing together, too!

I just wanted to share those moments
that were precious to me.

Enjoy your day!


3 comments:

Kristi said...

We've been busy these last couple of weeks, so I'm trying to get caught up. Hope you don't get upset with all the comments I'm likely to leave. LOL

So glad to hear that Ally is feeling better. I know it thrills you to hear her play the piano. What a blessing!

I must admit that I, too, love bubbles. It's a great stress reliever in case you didn't know that. :)

~Kristi

HsKubes said...

Kristi ~ LOL... I think I can handle all the comments. ;o)
I love blowing bubbles, too. Very therapeutic.

~ Christina

Anonymous said...

Glad Ally is feeling better, what an answer to prayer!!!!!
Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails