Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It Draws Near!


The arrival of our "special guest" is drawing near!
Today I am continuing to get our home prepared.
I hope to post later about our day from yesterday.
Ally will be resizing some photos for me
so I can post them later on.

Some have shared their curiousity
in knowing who our "special guest" will be.
And there was a request for any hints.
I will share just a few...

* We are not expecting a new baby ;o)
*This "special guest" is not really a "guest" at all
*The younger children will be PLEASANTLY surprised!
*It will be the best anniversary gift ever!


Happy Wednesday! ;o)

11 comments:

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Christina,
You call those hints?!? lol

I know you are getting so very excited about your upcoming "visit". Hope you enjoy your time together.

Have a wonderful Midweek service I will be home with sick kiddos again this week :( so I am sure gonna miss our services.

~Amy

Karen said...

Heeheehee!!!Great hints! Can't wait to see pictures!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm.... I don't think I will say what I think it is, in case it isn't and I just make things worse... hmmmm..... :-D

Anonymous said...

I have just been overjoyed for you and your blessings! What a wonderful, joyful, joyous, exciting, and just outright fabulous "visitor"! Enjoy!!!
Melissa
http://homeschoolblogger.com/kaysmarmey

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to read an update!

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

I sure hope your special visitor is who I think it is!! = )
God bless, Lisa in Texas = )

Paula said...

I knew it!!!! (Jumping up and down!!)

I cannot imagine the excitement to come. :)

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Marci said...

I hope it is who I think it is. I am thrilled for you!!!!

Aiming Our Arrows said...

I, too, hope it is who I think it is! Praise the Lord!!!

~Jill

MyHubbysHelper said...

have a wonderful time with your "special guest"!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my the suspense, but I feel like I know who this "special guest" is going to be! Be still my soul!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails