Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Flying Chicken...

Early this week, my beloved and Ally
had a father/daughter 'date day'.
During their date, they visited a local store
and came across this 'toy'.
My beloved had to bring it home to share,
so I thought I would share it, too. ;o)
It's tacky but funny...





"Flies just like a chicken" lol









LOL... the things that amuse us. ;o)


Only a few more days with Daddy
but we are enjoying them.
Tomorrow we will be 'camping' in a cabin
at a campground that is somewhat nearby.
We are looking forward to spending time
and making memories with Daddy.

Hope y'all are enjoying your week
and have a wonderful mid-week prayer service.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh now that's just too funny. Especially the tongue! LOL!!
I hope you're not staying in the "shacks" we told you about???? heeheehee. If you are, take ant repellent with you. ;0)
On a more serious note, thank you so much for your prayers for my sweetie. He's feeling better today.
Enjoy these precious few days left. I know you will.
Blessings and (((hugs)))

Ron and Ginny said...

Hey, that's nifty (my favorite word...). You need to take some action shots of that thing in the air. LOL!

HsKubes said...

Karen ~ LOL... My beloved just couldn't resist the tongue. ha ha To reassure you, we didn't stay in the ant-infested shacks. lol Although, there was still a bug or two where we went. ;o)
I'm glad to hear your sweetie is feeling better. Continuing to pray.

Ginny ~ That thing doesn't stay in the air too long. lol It makes a solid 'plop' when it lands. lol


~ Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails