Monday, August 20, 2007

Count Your Blessings Monday...



Marci has been hosting a
"Count Your Blessing Monday" each week.
I was excited to participate this week. ;o)


Although I have already shared this blessing,
I just wanted to say, again,

what a wonderful blessing it is
that my beloved has been able

to come home from Iraq
to 'visit' for a couple of weeks.
(I posted about my beloved's arrival
here.
And I have shared a little about his visit
here, here, and here.)

It has been such a blessing to see he and the children
strengthening their relationship, creating memories,
spending time together and enjoying one another.
It has been such a blessing

that he and I are doing the same. ;o)

We have been enjoying our time with him SO much!
The Lord is SO Good!
He provides just what we need when we need it!



"I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD,
and the praises of the LORD,
according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us,
and the great goodness toward the house of Israel,
which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies,
and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses."
~ Isaiah 63:7

5 comments:

Marci said...

What a wonderful blessing to count. I am thrilled for you!!!!

Unknown said...

Well, praise the Lord! :-D

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Such a great idea to count our blessings. It is so easy to "notice" the bad things that happen, but if we would just sit and really think of all the true blessing the Lord gives us we would be pleasantly surprised.

What a great blessing you had to share with us!
~Amy

Kristi said...

It's a blessing to read your blessings. :)

~Kristi

Kelli said...

What a wonderful blessing, indeed!

Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails