Saturday, September 11, 2010

7 Day Modesty Challenge: Day 7

Just the dress
to spend His day of rest in...



Regency dress in seer sucker fabric
(made by me),
white covering


I've enjoyed sharing a week of dresses
(well, almost a full week).
I hope it has encouraged some,
whether to continue on,
to give it a try,
or to consider.

May we seek Him,
drawer nearer to Him,
and embrace the femininity
He created in our design!






"Strength and honour are her clothing;
and she shall rejoice in time to come."
Proverbs 31:25



7 Day Challenge: Day 6
7 Day Challenge: Day 5
7 Day Challenge: Day 4
7 Day Challenge: Day 3
7 Day Challenge: Day 2
(Day 1... missed it...
but better late than never)


How about you?!
Wearing dresses?
Ever wanted to?

You don't have to wait for a challenge,
for a special occasion,
or for some spiritual revelation.
Just do it. ;o)
Embrace the femininity
He has created you with!


7 Day Challenge hosted by
Anna and Michaela

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You look sweet, modest, and pretty! I really like that dress.

Lindsey said...

LOVE the regency style dress! It is so feminine and modest - sure wish I knew how to sew, I'd have a whole closet full of them!! ;-)

HsKubes said...

Tammy ~ Thank you, friend. ;o)

Lindsey ~ I love the regency style, too. It is very feminine, can be quite modest, and is a good concealer. ;o) The regency dress is a little difficult to learn, but not impossible. ;o) After learning some basics, the rest is just trial and error. ;o)

Tori Leslie said...

I like this little series, fun!!
Hey I was wondering a few things, you can feel free to delete this comment but I had a few questions.. You don't have to answer them I'm just curious.
Hey maybe you have even posted the answers before and I missed it.

1. Where do you go to church and do you attend on a normal church schedule, ie. Sundays and Wednesdays?

2. When did you decided to start covering and what influenced you?

I hope you don't mind me asking and like I said if you don't want to answer these questions feel free to delete this comment. i was just wondering a little about Who Christina is.

Have a wonderful Lord's Day!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Love all the pic's..thinking and praying that you are doing o.k. while adjusting to Ally being away.
I like your dresses,but why are you covering your beautiful hair?
give the kids big hug..I love and miss you all,thank the Lord for internet....
Love mom

Blythe said...

Oh,what a great outfit! The dress goes well with the headcovering!

KeeperatHome said...

Hello, May I ask what regency pattern you use? Thank you and God bless you and your family. In Christ, Talya

HsKubes said...

Tayla ~ I use the regency gown pattern from sense & sensibility patterns. ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails