Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Someone Special...

The LORD has blessed me with two siblings.
I love the relationship that we now share as adults!
It has been such a precious blessing to me
to not only have a relationship with them as my siblings
but to have them as my fellow brother and sister in Christ
and as dear friends.


Today is my sister's birthday!


I love you, Sis, and thank and praise God for you,
in so many ways!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
to my sister and friend!!!


my brother, my sister, and I - taken Feb 2008

psst... she's recently began blogging a little more...
please feel free to go by and wish her a Happy Birthday, too. ;o)


"This is the day which the LORD hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it." ~ Psalm 118:24


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails