Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Windows of Heaven...

I thought I would share
the video of the children's choir
singing
last Sunday morning...



(you can stop this blog's background music
from the left sidebar)


The Windows of Heaven

The windows of Heaven are open,
The blessings are falling tonight;
There's joy, joy, joy in my heart,
since Jesus made everything right;
I gave Him my old tattered garment,
He gave me a robe of pure white;
I'm feasting on manna from Heaven
and that's why I'm happy tonight.

words by Anonymous
Arranged by John R. Rice
from
Soul Stirring Songs and Hymns


3 comments:

Nikki said...

How precious. I'm so glad your church allows the children to sing. We live in a time where perfection and performance is what is expected at church. Some wouldn't dream of letting children sing. It would mess their program up. I'd like to leave this Scripture.

Mr 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. (KJV)

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Oh Christina,
Thanks for posting that, I feel like you left it for me. (((hugs))) Love the song and the children singing. What a blessing!!! I'm going to have that song going through my head all evening - I hope! :)
Lotsa Love,
Jane

Unknown said...

This song is beautiful and the children are precious. I pray your husband makes it safely home to you and is family real soon. Blessings.Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails