Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Birthday Girl's New Garment...

Last week, Carolynne picked some fabric
for her new birthday dress.

She was tickled to get it today...



The lil' girls like to have each of them get a dress
on each others' birthdays.
Beth picked out some fabric, too,
but, unfortuneately, I was unable to finish it.
I do hope to finish it soon, though.
She was more than okay with that
and I am thankful for her understanding. ;o)

We had a delightful day celebrating Carolynne's birthday!
Thank you for your birthday wishes and kind words.
They were a blessing!



Hope y'all enjoy your week!


"This is the day which the LORD hath made;
we will rejoice and be glad in it."
~ Psalm 118:24

9 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

It looks like the cake matches the dress?? She looks too precious. Happy Birthday Carolynne!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLYNNE!!! You look so pretty in your dress! I was just thinking, where did all the little children go that were running around the house? You have grown so much. I can't wait to see all of you.

I LOVE and MISS you ALL.

Love,
Daddy/Hubby

Madeleine said...

Awwwww. Happy birthday beautiful girl.

May you bless HIM all the days of your life. :)

Mimi said...

Carolynne...you look beautiful in your new dress..you picked out a very pretty cheerful fabric!
Mimi

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dress. Nice choice of fabric. :-D

Tina in AL said...

Sweet dress, cute cake, sweet girl. :) What a fun birthday celebrations. May God bless you all.
In His love.

Unknown said...

Happy Birhtday Carolynne!

You look like Little Miss Sunshine in your pretty dress!

I've missed visiting you after my desktop crashed. My new laptop to the rescue! PTL!

Kristy Jo said...

Oh happy birthday to your sweet one!!!! Her dress is beautiful!!! and she looks so pleased to be modeling it!

I am sorry about the slight delay in your beloved comming home... But the end is in sight! I am so happy for you and I love the idea of the sign on the side of the road! what fun your family has and what love you have for eachother!

MyHubbysHelper said...

Happy Birthday Carolynne!!!! AWWW!!! 4 years old!! I love the new dress!!! Have a wonderful day!!! And thank you Christina for posting pics!! You did a great job on the dress!!!
Mrs. Bowman

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails