Thursday, September 24, 2009

Haven at Home Happenings...

This past week has been another busy one for us.
In addition to enjoying the days we've been blessed with,
we were glad to have revival services at our church!
It was such a blessing and a wonderful time
of spiritual refreshing!


Our home learning has resorted back to our relaxed way,
which is okay because I tend to enjoy it that way
and the children tend to enjoy it that way, too. ;o)


Below are some snapshots from our week...


Last Friday at our homeschool park day...
We like to show up early to work in our nature journals
and Ally enjoys crocheting out-of-doors.



Carolynne enjoying her copywork and learning to read



Beth feasting on God's Word



Will enjoying learning more about our Creator
and His creation in his science book





The lil' girls making acorn soup



Ally learning to do a casing and elastic in a skirt she made



The younger children singing songs of our Saviour's birth
("Christmas" songs are wonderful year round!)


I hope you, too, have enjoyed
the pleasures of life this week!



"Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;
and his greatness is unsearchable."
~ Psalm 145:3


6 comments:

Mrs. Taft said...

I enjoyed all the pictures :)

Lisa said...

I Love looking at the photos ,it's like I get to be there when I am so far away! Thanks for sharing! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Precious photos as always! We are loving our relaxed learning also. I just can't "fit" us into a schedule and feel good. I'd much rather start our days with Bible and move forward from there taking one step at a time. I am using our schedule as a "guide" only.

I come and ask for prayers. My marriage needs a flooding of protection and I know that the Father hears our pleas.

I put up some new baby pics!

Have a blessed relaxing weekend,
~Mrs.Cuddles

HsKubes said...

Mrs. Taft ~ Thank you. ;o)

Lisa ~ I'm glad you're able to get online. ;o) Sure wish we lived closer.

Mrs. Cuddles ~ Thank you. ;o) We, too, like beginning our day with Bible and moving forward from there... just doing the next thing. This works best for us, as long as I do not find myself being idle. ;o) But having our schedule on the wall does help me to stay more focused.

I am continuing to pray for you and your husband. The LORD is a great Healer and Restorer. Keep looking up to Him.


~ Christina

Kathryn said...

Hi I was just browsing through some military blogs and wanted to say hi! I wanted to let you know that I am doing a giveaway for military wives of a book called "Faith Deployed" Feel free to come check it out and enter the contest! :)
http://singing-in-the-rain24.blogspot.com/2009/09/faith-deployed.html

Love your blog by the way! :) Have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic hon...Beth in Gods word is precious...how did Allys skirt turn out..I will visit her site.. my Love to all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails