Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We're Aboard the Etsy Train!

My daughter and I created our own shops
at Etsy last week and I wanted to share...


I have enjoyed taking snapshots as long as I can remember!
Recently I have found an additional joy
in adding Scripture to those photographs.
I enjoy decorating our home with these prints!
I love being surrounded by God's Word
and what a way to hide His Words in our hearts, too!
Not to mention, it is a testimony to those that visit.
I, also, delight in encouraging those I love
by slipping one in a card, note, or gift basket with
friends, family, neighbors, and the like.
I pray they will be a blessing to others.
There will be other photographs there,
but the Scripture Prints are the main focus.

Based on 1 Corinthians 10:21,
my heart's desire is to bring glory to Jesus Christ,
in everything... including my photography...
Therefore, I present...

For His Glory Photography



Our daughter, a recent homeschool graduate,
loves to spend much of her time crocheting
and has used her handywork to bless those around her.
She has a heart to share her work with others
and to encourage her in her efforts to be
a daughter at home, she is now offering
some of her crocheted creations.!
She remains Firmly Fixed on the Father, as her blog proclaims,
but she is certainly Hooked on Crochet, Too!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome to Etsy! :) I love selling on there. I pray that you both will do well with your shops. I've added you to my favorites!

HsKubes said...

Thank you so much, Susan, for your prayers and encouragement.We are praying the Lord uses it for His glory and are excited to share what He's led us to. ;o)

~ Christina

Kristy... said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL Christina!

I love them all but for whatever reason the bug is my FAV... I just love the color scheme I guess.. :)

PlainJane said...

Congratulations again Christina. I too pray that you both do well and are a beacon of light.

HsKubes said...

Kristy ~ Thank you. LOL I love the bug, too. I love the vivid, bright green!

Jane ~ Thank you. Your prayers are very much appreciated. We are praying the same.

~ Christina

Unknown said...

I love all of the Scripture photos you're doing! What a wonderful ministry you have in doing it. I know it's a great encouragement and blessing to others when you give them out. I hope your business goes well. Thanks for the free copy of the Chickadee shot :-)
Love you!
~Alexandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails