Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...




For today... April 20, 2009


Outside my window...

The sun is brightly shining
in between the clouds in the sky


I am thinking...
of what I would like to accomplish this week


I am thankful for...
the blessed hope that Jesus Christ
will return and no longer will I have to live
in this sin cursed body and world


From the learning rooms...
continuing our Proverbs study,

studying history in Exodus,
studying the country of Israel,
continue our science/nature study read aloud,
and continue with our other seatwork.


From the kitchen...
a blessing (cleaning) is needed from the weekend

On the Menu...
M ~ Daddy's grills out
T ~ Chicken alfredo
W ~ Ground turkey, brown rice & green bean casserole
Th ~ Lasagna
F ~ Sourdough pizza


I am wearing...
cream square neck dress with mauve floral print


I am creating...
a new dress for myself


I am reading...
my KJ Bible through in a year,

currently in Deuteronomy, Psalms, Luke;
Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola;
Praying the Entire Bible for My Family by Joe Zichterman;
Holy Women by James Knox


I am hoping (praying)...
the Lord continues his work in

the family members/friends I've been praying for



I am hearing...
Beth and Carolynne playing
with their doll house on the kitchen floor
while Ally plays classical music on the piano
(Daddy and Will are having a man's day out, running errands)


Around the house...
a little blessing (cleaning) is needed from the weekend



One of my favorite things...
my sweetie! I missed him as he was away last week
and just love having him home!


A few plans for the rest of the week...
get Suzie groomed; work on my memory verse;

focus on learning, training, and keeping our home;
go to piano lessons that Ally teaches
; sew as am able;
get a mole removed; attend our midweek service;
go through lots of old photos on the computer to make
a photo board for our eldest's upcoming graduation;



Here is picture thought I am sharing...

(not a new picture thought but a good thought, indeed!)


"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing
of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ." ~ Titus 2:13
What a glorious thought
and what a wonderful day that will be!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The books Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola & Praying the Entire Bible for My Family by Joe Zichterman sound like interesting reads. :0) It was nice to visit your Daybook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails