Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Special Thank You...



Thank you, Mona, for your kind words
and for thinking of me...



"Pleasant words are as an honeycomb,
sweet to the soul, and health to the bones."
~ Proverbs 16:24

It was asked to list six things I am thankful for,
which I'll do because it is always a blessing
to give thanks and praise to God! Ü
I am thankful for...
*Jesus Christ, God in the flesh,
dying on the cross for my sins,
providing a way for me to go to Heaven
and that one day He will return and reign!
*a Heavenly Father that hears, cares for,
and answers my prayers
*the Holy Spirit that indwells and teaches me
*God speaking to us through
His Perfect, Preserved Word {KJB}
*the body of Christ... like-minded brethren
that we can meet with, fellowship with, edify,
pray for and with, and worship God together
*the husband and the children that
God has blessed me with
and how He uses them to teach me

"By him therefore let us offer
the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."
~ Hebrews 13:15

"I will bless the LORD at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth."
~ Psalm 34:1


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails