Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day Learning Resources...


{image drawn by Will, age 8, using Windows Paint}


I just wanted to share a few links that I came across
that we have enjoyed using
as we focus on
Independence Day.

ABC Teach
(activities, color pages, etc...)

Apples 4 Teachers
(activities, color pages, poems, etc...)

DLTK Kids
(coloring pages)

Enchanted Learning
(activities, crafts, etc...)

The Homeschool Mom
(unit studies, lesson plans, etc...)


I, also, came across this read.
It is a Declaration of Educational Independence.



{{Disclaimer: I am in NO way declaring that I support, recommend,
or agree with
all of the content contained at the above links.
Please v
isit with your own discernment}}

1 comment:

Mrs.B said...

Thank you so much for those wonderful links

In HIS Keeping,
Mrs.B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails