Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Outside Our Window...


... a beautiful dusting of snow!




A snowy search



A frosty feast



A chilly treat


We were tickled to wake up this morning
and see that we had this beautiful dusting of snow!
It has already melted by this afternoon
but we sure enjoyed it for the brief time it was here!


Hope y'all are enjoying the beauty of God's creation
and are keeping warm in the very chilly temps. {{brrrr}}

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits..."
~ Psalm 68:19

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How sweet! We in the Florida panhandle just missed the snow by a few miles. Some of the people I go to church with got some snow. Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

We missed getting snow, too. I'm happy you got some to enjoy! Stay warm. :)

Anonymous said...

We got our snow Saturday! Jack and I loved watching it snow all day. Pretty pictures you took.

Kristy... said...

I wondered if you guys were being hit when I heard seen it on the news it was going that way.. I was hoping for your sake it did!

PlainJane said...

I was thinking about you when I saw that snow was hitting the East. I'm a little surprised that you only got a dusting - I was imagining you in 4" of snow. Glad you had some snow fun. Have a nice day!

TO BECOME said...

Thank you so much for sharing your snow pictures. They were so refreshing and beautiful. connie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails