Saturday, March 21, 2009

Haven at Home Happenings....

It's been a filled week for us
and I look forward to spending the weekend
with my beloved and our children.
I had a few moments and wanted to share
just a few highlights from our week...

A sight that I just LOVE to see...

Gathered around learning and studying God's Word together.

Earlier this week, Daddy was able have lunch out with us.
It was a special time...

Enjoying dessert together

Discussing with Daddy the giant burger 'contest'
they were having at the restaurant.
Daddy said he'd have to pass on that one. ;o)

Later in the week, the lil' girls enjoyed
a game of hide-n-seek with Daddy...

Beth found behind a rocking chair,
in front of a bookshelf.

Carolynne found on a chair, under a pile of coats.
I guess it's a good thing no one had, yet, put the coats away. lol

Ally worked on a difficult composition this week...
Chopin's Revolutionary. What a piece to play!
She's been working on it for quite some time
and hopes to one day master it.

Yesterday, we enjoyed getting out-of-doors
during our homeschool group park day...

Carolynne enjoyed the slide

Beth enjoyed climbing.
She enjoyed climbing so much that later
she and Carolynne were found climbing a tree
with a couple of friends!

It was quite a sight!

Will, too, enjoyed climbing...

Ally enjoyed the fresh air
and worked on her crochet project
while fellowshipping with some of the mamas...


And even Suzie enjoyed her day at the park...


I hope y'all had a wonderful week.
Enjoy your weekend
and have a blessed, Christ-centered Lord's Day!




"He loveth righteousness and judgment:
the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD."
~ Psalm 33:5

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful week! Hey, I think I am up for a game of hide and seek with the kids! I can't move as fast but what fun! Susie is such a cute fluffy puppers! Give her a pat for me and give the kids lots of hugs as well. God bless and huggles.

Anonymous said...

What an ambitious project for Ally with the Chopin Etude. One of the pieces I played this year for my piano studio recital was O Come O Come Emmanuel, but it was in the setting of the Revolutionary Etude. It was so beautiful that I decided the actual etude needed to go into my repertoire. With all the busy-ness lately, I had forgotten about it. Thank you for the reminder to get working!

Madeleine said...

What great pictures!

You are such an encouragement for weary and beaten souls. Though I am sure you have burdens, I get the feeling they don't surpress you, for you are HIS and your assurance is in HIM, and it comes out in your life.

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
I am back from time away from blogging and it's so nice to visit with you and see what you all have been up to.
What a lovely busy family. The pictures are great and the smiles on the children's faces say it all.
bless you,
hugs Sandra nz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails