Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good-bye Bug and More...

It seems our bug may have left us.
Thank you for your prayers.
We all seem to be feeling much better now.
I wasn't feeling well on Sunday & Monday
and it was such a blessing that the Lord gave Ally strength
to take care of the household while I was down.
She even did a few loads of laundry, took it to the rooms,
did a couple loads of dishes, cleaned the kitchen counters,
swept (including under furniture), made meals, and so much more.
What a blessing it was!
It's been quite some time since she's been able
to be up so long and work like that!

She and I, also, spent time sewing together this week.
She finished a dress for herself
and I finished two doll dresses for the lil' girls
(their Christmas gifts).
I hope to sew two more this week and other gifts,
including, Will a frontier's man's shirt,
and make 'something' for Ally to get all of our sewing completed
before we leave for our upcoming trip.

The children have enjoyed their days of natural learning
and have been filling their time well...


Hours of Playdough fun!



A precious sight it was to see them all
on the couch reading together!

Suzie, too, has enoyed herself and her new toy...

It claimed to be long lasting but she had it

torn apart within the hour of receiving it. Ü

My beloved brightened my day late last week

and they continue to brighten my days
as he is away for a few days...



I just love "Just because"

Ally arranged a surprise "Just because", too.
This is what I saw as I sat down to sew the other day...



The Lord has blessed me with a house

full of thoughful ones. What a blessing it is!

I hope you are enjoying your week, too.

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah." ~ Psalm 68:19


4 comments:

Kristy... said...

I am so glad that your bug is gone.. I have been anxiously awaiting its unwelcomed visit here since its been going around.

Ally is so sweet and I love the flowers and the heart! what a loving family!

Susan said...

It's so good to see your family well! I enjoy seeing your homelife. Have a great CHRISTmas!

Love,

Susan

Unknown said...

I am happy to hear you and your family are feeling well. It is a Blessing to have daughters that can and will help or do the chores.
You are Blessed and so am I.
Have a great weekend. Lisa

PlainJane said...

I am so happy to hear that Ally was feeling better and such a blessing to you and that the rest of you are doing better. Pretty flowers and a lovely sentiment in pins. :) How do you get gifts sown with the gift receivers at home?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails