Monday, June 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...




For today... June 22 2009


Outside my window...

the sun is brightly shining,
it's hot with a beautiful breeze


I am thinking...

of some goals that I need to list,
pray over, and work towards


I am thankful for...
my Lord's tender mercies,
His abundant grace,
and unfailing love


From the learning rooms...

plans need to be made,
books await being used
as natural learning continues on


From the kitchen...

a little tidying is needed
and the fridge awaits a new menu


I am wearing...
dark, paisley square neck, regency sleeve dress


I am creating...

nothing currently but have a few projects in mind


I am reading...
my KJ Bible through in a year,

currently in Judges, Psalms, John;
Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola;
Praying the Entire Bible for My Family by Joe Zichterman;
Holy Women by James Knox


I am hoping (praying)...

for the Lord's guidance in decisions


I am hearing...
FBN playing conservative, Christian music on the radio
and the children tidying up the living room


One of my favorite things...
spending time with Jesus, Lover of my soul


A few plans for the rest of the week...
take Ally to the chiropractor;
attend a detox/health seminar with the family;
attend our midweek prayer/Bible service;
make a few needed lists; catch up on some reading;
enjoy home and family


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee." ~ Isaiah 26:3






1 comment:

PlainJane said...

Wow, it seems like an unusually quiet week for you Christina, enjoy the calm. Have a good week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails