Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Who ever you are and where ever you are in life,
know that there is SomeOne that loves you
with a perfect and everlasting love!



"For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have everlasting life."
~ John 3:16






May we learn to love as HE loves

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind;
charity envieth not;
charity vaunteth not itself,
is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself unseemly,
seeketh not her own,

is not easily provoked,
thinketh no evil;

Rejoiceth not in iniquity,
but rejoiceth in the truth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things,
hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth:"
~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a



A few "lovely" posts from the past:


ABC's of Loving Our Children




ABC's of Being a Help Meet




Nurturing Our Marriages






"...let us not love in word, neither in tongue;
but in deed and in truth."
~ 1 John 3:18



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

A very blessed Valentine's Day to you as well! I love your John 3:16 Valentine image! That is so neat! Wherever did you find that? Hope you are able to enjoy this day with your beloved and little ones! :-)

Belinda Jo Adams said...

That is a nice V-day entry. I like the pastel JN 3:16.

Anonymous said...

a great day when love floats

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's!

Shannon said...

I just spent some time reading many of your previous posts. I want you to know that they were a great blessing to me, and I thank the Lord for your friendship. Just last night Mike and I were talking about how much we are going to miss your family. He said to me, "You will want to keep in contact with Mrs. Kubik. She will be a great resource and encouragement in homeschooling", and I wholeheartedly agree. May we be as iron sharpening iron!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails