Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saturday's Mail Call from Daddy and Mama's New Jumper...

{{{Transferred from other blog...}}}

The children got letters from Daddy yesterday
and Ally got her birthday card from him.
The children were excited to see
a picture of Daddy, that he sent,
of him holding a picture that Will had drawn...



We also received a postcard from him
a couple of days ago...


When the children saw in the photo
how much Daddy liked to receive
pictures drawn by them,
they were compelled to send him more.
So they sat at the table
to draw Daddy some pictures...



It always thrills my heart
to see my children drawing.
I love to see how they see and express things.
Here was Beth's picture for Daddy...

It was a picture of her and her daddy.


Carolynne drew a picture of Daddy, too...



Will drew a picture of the whole family...


They are excited to send them to Daddy.
Ally was able to sit down and write him a letter, too.
They sure enjoyed getting those special letters
from their Daddy!
"Children's children are the crown of old men;
and the glory of children are their fathers."
~ Proverbs 17:6

This has nothing to do with their letters and pictures
but I was thrilled that Saturday afternoon/evening
I was able to finish my new jumper...


I hope to replace most of my wardrobe with these

and perhaps a couple of other homemade dresses.
We're going to try to work on Ally's new dress this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails