Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mail Call: A Blessing for Military Families...

When my beloved first left for deployment,
I signed us up for No Greater Joy's offer
for deployed military families.
What a blessing it was to receive
this in the mail today...




They also send a box to the deployed spouse!
If you know of any military families
with deployed loved ones,
this is a wonderful free offer.
Here is a link to their offer...
No Greater Joy's Support Our Troops Offer



Just as a disclaimer:
I do not necessarily agree with
the Pearl's 100%, however,
I do appreciate much
of what they have to say
and I greatly appreciate their ministry.
I have found much of their material
very challenging and encouraging.
But, as with all things,
read their material
with prayer and discernment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails