Monday, January 8, 2007

Daddy Gifts...

{{transferred from previous blog}}

Yesterday we saw my beloved off to Iraq.
A special thank you to those that have been praying.
What a comfort it is to know
we have been covered in prayer.
I wanted to share the photos of the gifts
that we got for the children.
Daddy gave them their gifts yesterday before he left.
I'm not going to narrate with these photos ~
just share the moments...
























"...The LORD watch between me and thee,
when we are absent one from another"
~ Genesis 31:49

3 comments:

Military Mommy said...

Hi Christina - I would love to know where you got these sweet daddy dolls. They are awesome.

Thanks for any info,
Michelle

Not the Waltons said...

Oh, this post brought tears...just wanted to let you know that I am continuing to pray for you and for your man!

Blessings!

HsKubes said...

Military Mommy ~ I shared a link with you for the dolls. I'm sure your children will enjoy them if y'all decided to get them.

Mona ~ Thank you so much for your prayers. They are precious to us!

~ Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails