Saturday, December 31, 2011

Once Upon a Time... The End... It Continues





Once upon a time...


a blogging journey was born...
as a young married woman and new homeschooling mom
sought to keep in touch with distant family and make new friends
by journaling her thoughts, her faith, and life experiences.
It was an amazing journey... one that cannot be described in few words.




The End...

After 6 years, prayer and contemplation and many life changes
the blogging journey had reached the end.

The end is now.

It is time to say good-bye to HsKubes' Haven at Home.

It's a strange thing to end a blog.
It is not a person and, therefore, it is not the same
as saying good-bye to a loved one...
but it is still a bittersweet departure,
as much of my life has been documented here,
as well as my heart, my thoughts, my faith... me.
I've been HsKubes long before I began blogging.
Seems odd to bring it to an end.

But for everything there is a season.
And the season for HsKubes' Haven at Home
has come to the end.


I am thankful for the friends I have met and made,
the experiences I have had and shared,
and the many lessons He has taught me.

But the time has come to say...

Good bye, HsKubes' Haven at Home.



Yet...


It Continues...

Perhaps not in the same exact way...
but as there have been many changes this past year and a half,
new changes have brought forth a new journey...
and a new blog.


Friends and family,
Thank you for spending the time you have with us here.


I invite you to join us at our new blogging home...


It Is Your Life



Shalom Aleichem!
~ Christina


3 comments:

MommySetFree said...

Christina,
I can not remember how I came upon your blog, but it was just about the time when you beoming emboldened to share what Yah (God) was showing your familiy in the Scriptures. Here, I witnessed a family that loved and served Jesus - (the way they were taught and best they knew how) have their eyes opened to the fuller understanding of the Scriuptures! ANd embrace the Scriptures directly and become His people who walk out His Word...even if it ment letting go of the docterines of their religion that did not match the Bible. You did it with grace and mercy and love. You did it with great love and caution for those around you. It wasn't easy...and I suspect like everyone who has chosen the narrow path of the Messiah and His Torah (ways) you have experianced some trial in the process...but it was clear that you clung to your Maker in that transition and you still do. As a Torah keeping family (going on 6 years at the time of this writing), and having come from a similar place, it has been a joy to watch this journey unfolding and to support your family in prayer. (I just wanted to let you know that.) :-)

I hope you will consider -leaving this blog open for people to read. With this being your last post they can also see the "next chapter" ...because I believe it may be used to bless others whom also love Jesus, but do not realize how "religion" may actually be hindering their walk with HIM. Yah is calling His people out of that and into a better understand of His Word, and Himself and His Messiah in the coming days! (But you probably already know that!) :-) The truth of the Living Word and The Living Elohim of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is powerful and beautiful and so are those who follow Him in faith and love. They will come! Halleluyah!!

Blessings and Shalom,
pamela

Anonymous said...

You will be missed here Christina. I've enjoyed your reading of your journey this past season.

I will be sure to visit you on your new blog.

many blessings to you and your family!
carmen

Bren said...

I seriously almost panicked! So glad you will still be around in the form of another blog. I have LOVED my visits here and learned so much from you! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails