Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Little More to Know...

This month I was blessed with the opportunity
to participate in an interview at Feelin' Feminine.

I try to share my heart here on my blog
but sometimes life gets busy
and my posts begin consisting
only of photos and day's events
(which is okay, because those are important parts of our lives)...

It was fun and it was a blessing
to take some time aside
to search my heart and answer a few questions. :)

Below is the link...
a little more to know
about me, my life, my heart...


Featured Femina


Oh! And while you're there,
be sure to read some of their great articles...
Challenging Femininity



4 comments:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

What a great interview! Such a blessing to read.
God bless,
Lisa :O)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I thought it wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing the interview. You are loved by a great deal of people and rightfully so!
Shalom and love!

HsKubes said...

Thank you, ladies. :)

Thank you, Jocelyn. I enjoyed doing it. Thank you for the opportunity. Shalom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails